Real life math, financial literacy, and project based learning all combine to make a great lesson! Plan a meal with your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students in differentiated lessons that meet all their needs!
Making math exciting through real life math is a great way to keep students engaged in learning. When you can tie in some financial literacy and project based learning, you’ve hit the trifecta!
LOVE SAVING MONEY? This download is part of a money-saving BUNDLE that is more than 60% off! Grab it today!
►►►►►REAL LIFE MATH: Financial Literacy BUNDLE
WHAT YOU GET:
- 40+ student printables in PDF format
- teacher direction pages
- 45 editable student pages (PowerPoint file)
**PLEASE LOOK AT THE PREVIEW FILE TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT EVERYTHING INCLUDED. You can also read all the way to the bottom of this description for more details.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- before spring break, winter or Christmas break, or even summer vacation when kids are already daydreaming about the meals they have planned
- as a real life math lesson
- as part of a unit on financial literacy
- for project based learning (PBL)
- after state testing
- during short weeks or the week before breaks (think Thanksgiving week or Easter!)
- as enrichment for gifted and talented students (GATE)
- These also could work for Virtual Learning, eLearning, Distant Learning (or Distance Education), e-learning, Online Learning, or Remote Learning situations. (download the Kami extension to allow students to write on PDFs)
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.