If you’ve been looking for a way to save money, introduce students to real life math, explore project-based learning, AND tie in financial literacy – this is the download for you. You’ll get FOUR of my financial literacy downloads – bowling, planning a trip, starting a business, and building a structure. These are sure to be a hit with your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students.
You get the following FOUR downloads with your purchase of this bundle –
How can these sheets be used?
- as a real life math lesson
- as part of a unit on financial literacy
- for project based learning (PBL)
- after state testing
- during short weeks or the week before breaks
- as enrichment for gifted and talented students (GATE)
- These also could work for Virtual Learning, eLearning, Distant Learning (or Distance Education), e-learning, Online Learning, or Remote Learning situations. (download the Kami extension to allow students to write on PDFs)
- before spring break, winter or Christmas break, or even summer vacation when kids are already daydreaming about the upcoming trips they have planned
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo