Making math exciting through real life math is a great way to keep students engaged in learning. When you can tie in some financial literacy and project based learning, you’ve hit the trifecta! This download will help 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade elementary students create a Random Act of Kindness (RAK) in a hands-on, differentiated way.
WANT TO SEE ALL MY REAL LIFE MATH / FINANCIAL LITERACY ITEMS? LOOK AT THEM HERE!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 30+ student printables in PDF format
- teacher direction pages
- 22 editable student pages (PowerPoint file)
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- as a real life math lesson
- as part of a unit on financial literacy
- for project based learning (PBL)
- after state testing
- during short weeks or the week before breaks
- as enrichment for gifted and talented students (GATE)
- These also could work for Virtual Learning, eLearning, Distant Learning (or Distance Education), e-learning, Online Learning, or Remote Learning situations. (download the Kami extension to allow students to write on PDFs)
- whenever you want to focus on Kindness
- for Random Act of Kindness Day (RAK Day)
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.