If you love the book “The Dog Poop Initiative”, then you’re going to love this book companion. With purchase you get discussion ideas, comprehension questions, poster, and a note home.
**Note this download does NOT include a copy of the book. You will need to have your own copy or borrow one from the library.**
Celebrate the “scoopers” in your life with all the materials here. Kids and adults alike will learn the importance of taking initiative and being a leader. Read below to learn more!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ideas to introduce the book
- Points to discuss on subsequent reads
- Ideas to expand the book
- Basic comprehension questions (with editable option!)
- A brainstorming list of ways to be scoopers or heroes (with editable option!)
- A brainstorming list of ways to be poopers or pointers (with editable option!)
- Types of people (multiple worksheets with editable options!)
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- As a staff, students, or school wide activity at the start of the school year
- For character education studies at any grade level K-12, college, or adults
- For your church group, after school group, or community organization
- If you work with people – you can use this download to teach leadership and initiative
- To have strong conversations at ANY level about leadership and initiative
- As an alternate activity for a class that has gotten tired of hearing the “bucket filler” analogy or about the book “How Full Is Your Bucket?”
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~