Let students practice various skills with these fun EDITABLE 0-9 Number Puzzles. These are a great way to engage students on various tasks. Use them for a Back to School bulletin board, activities, centers, games, review, and more.
You get 10 puzzles in this download – numbers 0-9. You will need to create each puzzle so it fits the needs of your students! Use them for math, literacy, foreign language, or any other topics that fit into the boxes. Teachers in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade have used these puzzles with success.
This download is a PowerPoint file. Please do NOT purchase unless you have this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 10 EDITABLE number puzzles (numbers 0-9) – each with various numbers of problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 34 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- as the letters for bulletin boards (2nd Grade – Room 13 – Etc)
You get 10 puzzles in this download – numbers 0-9. Each is an editable puzzle where you type out the problems you want to use. You can keep changing the problems to use this puzzle over and over again.
Use these puzzles anytime you need a fun activity – particularly for review or to decorate a bulletin board.
**THIS RESOURCE CANNOT BE USED TO CREATE OTHER RESOURCES FOR SALE. IT IS NOT A COMMERCIAL LICENSE, BUT ONLY FOR ONE TEACHER IN THEIR CLASSROOM OR HOMESCHOOL. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING MY COPYRIGHT.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to downloading.
~Heather aka HoJo~