Know your students LOVE puzzles? Then grab this download that includes EVERY editable puzzle in my store. There are over 120 puzzles included!
These are a great way to engage students on various tasks. Use them to make your own puzzles on any topic – math, literacy, foreign language, and more.
Individually each puzzle sells for $3 to $6, so this bundle should be priced over $500. Instead you get it for an AMAZING discount!
**These downloads need to be edited in PowerPoint. If you do not have that program, please do NOT purchase.**
WHAT YOU GET:
- Various EDITABLE puzzles (typically with 12-30 pieces each)
- Most puzzles have a puzzle mat to scaffold learning for those who need more support
- Most puzzles include a CUT option to save you time
- Most puzzles include a puzzle mat for students who need support understanding how the puzzle goes together
- A planning sheet so you can write out all problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzles
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
The shapes included are an apple, cat, pumpkin, football, turkey, evergreen tree, gingerbread man, snowman, mitten, 100th Day, heart, teeth, clover, flower, egg, acorn, owl, candy corn, reindeer, winter / Santa hats, penguin, hot chocolate mug, groundhog, Abraham Lincoln, horseshoe, bunny, rainbow, butterfly, crown, flip flop, leave, bat (animal), dog tag (military), train, stocking, sleigh, candy cane, igloo, mask, George Washington, leprechaun hat, bee, raindrop, high heel, tie, Martin Luther King Jr, football helmet, sneaker, whistle, baseball bat, baseball glove, circle, cross, Earth Day (recycling), dog, numbers 0-9, letters A-Z, Pi symbol, Dog, Cat, Koala, Dinosaur, Shark, Fish, Horse, Panda, Polar Bear, Raccoon, Ladybug, Kangaroo, Teddy Bear, Frog, Crab, Llama, Whale, Moose, Turtle, Snail, Lamb, California, New York, Florida, Texas, jet, airplane, rocket, spaceship, eagle, star, ribbon, Statue of Liberty, poppy, playing cards (heart, spade, club, diamond), lemon, pie, banana, popsicle, pineapple, popcorn, ice cream, mermaid, moon, ghost, glame, pirate hat, foot, hand, palm tree, cactus, shell, sunglasses, tree, sun, gnome, cloud, lightning bolt, ring, tshirt, anchor, lips, and poop.
**THIS RESOURCE CANNOT BE USED TO CREATE OTHER RESOURCES FOR SALE. IT IS NOT A COMMERCIAL LICENSE, BUT ONLY FOR ONE TEACHER IN THEIR CLASSROOM OR HOMESCHOOL. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING MY COPYRIGHT AND THAT OF THE CLIP ARTISTS I HAVE BOUGHT FROM.
Thanks for looking!