Create your own PALM TREE ACTIVITIES with these great puzzles. This EDITABLE resource allows you to cover ANY type of topic you’d like.
The possibilities are endless with this resource. Use it for math, sight words, vocabulary, and so much more! If it fits inside the puzzle pieces, you can turn it into a spring activity for your kids.
**This resource needs to be edited in PowerPoint. If you do not have that program, please do NOT purchase.**
WHAT YOU GET:
- TWO palm tree puzzles – the easier puzzle has 12 pieces with room for up to 11 problems – the harder puzzle has 19 pieces with room for up to 18 problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 18 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
Check out the preview file. This is a PDF, but it will help you understand how the puzzles work and whether it’s right for your students.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- bulletin board or decor
- Easter, spring, or summer decor
- As part of a Palm Sunday activity for Sunday School, homeschool, CCD, or other religious happenings
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.