This EDITABLE lips puzzle is loved by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade kids. Use them for a Valentine’s Day unit or as a gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparent’s Day. The puzzle can also be used as a hands-on activity for learning about the sense of taste.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One EDITABLE lip puzzle with 12 pieces where students match up to 16 problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 16 problems before you type them out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- for Valentine’s Day math, literacy, or science fun
- as a card for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparents Day
- as part of a lesson on the five senses, particularly the sense of taste
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~