This EDITABLE turkey puzzle is loved by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade kids. Use it anytime as a fun game or activity to review on ANY topic of your choosing – math, literacy, foreign language, vocabulary, science, and more. It’s great for a study relating to Thanksgiving.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- NE turkey puzzle (16 pieces) with 23 places for you to add text
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 23 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as part of a Thanksgiving lesson
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~