This EDITABLE poppy puzzle is loved by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade kids. These are a great way to engage students on various tasks. Use them for a Memorial Day activity, Veterans Day game, Remembrance Day academic craft, or any time you want to show your patriotic side.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One EDITABLE poppy puzzle (12 pieces) with room for 15 problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 15 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- Any time you want to show some patriotism
- for a Memorial Day, Veterans Day, or Remembrance Day craftivitiy
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~