This EDITABLE bat puzzle is loved by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade kids. Use it anytime as a fun game or activity to review on ANY topic of your choosing – math, literacy, foreign language, vocabulary, science, and more. It’s great for a study on nocturnal animals or a Halloween celebration.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- ONE bat puzzle (18 pieces) with up to 21 places for you to add text
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 21 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as part of nocturnal animals or Halloween lessons
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~