Your students will BEG for more writing when you use these engaging “Caption This!” picture writing prompts. Simply project one of the 50 writing prompts and let your students respond in their writing notebooks or by using one of the included printable response sheet options.
The file is a Zip file that contains PDF files and a PowerPoint. Please make sure you have a way to open these files before purchasing.
WHAT DO I GET WITH PURCHASE?
- 50 picture writing prompts in a PDF
- the same prompts in PowerPoint where you can type in your own text
- all 50 picture writing prompts in a Google Slides© format with editable text so you can type the prompts you want (you will get a PDF with a clickable link)
- Three response cards
HOW CAN I USE THESE IMAGES?
- During writing centers
- When learning about quotation marks
- On days when you’re short on time (but still want an engaging writing lesson!)
- for distance learning, remote eLearning, virtual classes, and more
These work great in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade ELA classroom. They also work great for the special education classroom where you want less distractions and a simple focus on writing.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~