If you’re wanting to create a CUSTOMIZED penguin puzzle, this download is exactly what you need. Use it for math, literacy, sight words, vocabulary, or really any concept you want to try with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade classroom or homeschool students.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- ONE penguin puzzle (13 pieces) with 17 places for you to add problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 17 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Winter Craftivity
- as a supplement to a penguin or Antarctica theme unit
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~