These EDITABLE clover puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade kids. Use them anytime during March to do review on ANY topic of your choosing – math, literacy, foreign language, vocabulary, science, and more.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- TWO shamrock puzzles (one with 24 problems and 18 pieces – the other with 48 problems and 31 pieces)
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet for each of the two puzzles above so you can plan out the problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a St. Patrick’s Day Craftivity
- to cover any topic you want in March
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~