This EDITABLE playing card spade puzzle is great for elementary or middle school kids. Use it to make your own puzzles on any topic – math, literacy, foreign language, and more.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One EDITABLE Spade puzzle (12 pieces) with room for 16 problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 16 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as part of a playing cards classroom decor theme
These work great with classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~