These EDITABLE santa hat puzzles are going to be loved by your elementary or middle school kids. Use them during the winter months or at Christmas to practice any concept you want to add into the puzzle.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- TWO Santa hat puzzles (13 pieces or 24 pieces) with up to 26 places for you to add text
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 26 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a winter Craftivity
- as a math activity during Christmas
These work great with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~