These EDITABLE candy corn puzzles are going to be loved by your elementary or middle school kids. Use them during the fall months, Halloween, or Thanksgiving to practice any concept you want to add into the puzzle.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- TWO candy corn puzzles – the easier puzzle has 13 pieces with room for up to 19 problems – the harder puzzle has 18 pieces with up to 28 places for you to add text
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 28 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a fall Craftivity
- as a math activity during Halloween or Thanksgiving
These work great with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~