If you’re wanting to create a CUSTOMIZED President Abraham Lincoln puzzle, this download is exactly what you need. Use it for math, literacy, sight words, vocabulary, or really any concept you want to try with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade classroom or homeschool students.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Two EDITABLE President Lincoln puzzle
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 34 problems before you type them all out
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Presidents Day Craftivity
- as a supplement to a social studies or Civil War unit
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~