If you’re wanting to create a CUSTOMIZED President George Washington puzzle, this download is exactly what you need. Use it for math, literacy, sight words, vocabulary, foreign language, or really any concept you want to try with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade classroom or homeschool students.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One EASY puzzle (13 pieces)
- One HARDER puzzle (20 pieces)
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 29 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Presidents Day Craftivity
- as a supplement to a social studies or American Revolution unit
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~