This EDITABLE Baseball Bat Puzzle is a great way to practice various skills in a fun, hands on manner with elementary or middle school kids
**This resource needs to be edited in PowerPoint. If you do not have that program, please do NOT purchase.**
WHAT YOU GET:
- One EDITABLE baseball bat puzzle (12 pieces) with room for 14 problems
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 14 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- During baseball season
- As a fun sports activity for the sports theme classroom
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~