This EDITABLE Christmas tree puzzle is loved by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade kids. Use it anytime during Christmas or the month of December to review on ANY topic of your choosing – math, literacy, foreign language, vocabulary, science, and more.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- ONE Christmas tree puzzle (16 pieces) with 22 places for you to add text
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 22 problems before you type them all out
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Christmas craftivity
- for a supplement to a winter lesson on any topic
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape. HOJOCHRISTMAS
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~