Keep writing fun and engaging with these great picture writing prompts! With 50 different picture options, they’re a great last minute download for upper elementary or middle school students.
NO PREP and no printing required! These make an awesome last minute resource for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade students.
THIS DOWNLOAD IS PART OF A MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE –
This file is meant to be downloaded and then projected on an overhead for the class. It is only available in widescreen format, so please make sure that is appropriate for the device you are using before purchase.
**CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FILE TO LEARN MORE. **
WHAT YOU GET:
- 50 picture writing prompts in PDF format
- all of the picture writing prompts above with an EDITABLE option where you can write your own text in PowerPoint format
- all of the picture writing prompts above in an editable DIGITAL format where you can write your own text (compatible with Google Slides)
- Four response cards for students (in case you want a printable option) in PDF or digital format
You also get two options of all 50 pictures with “Your text here.” One is a PowerPoint file and the other is a digital file so you can edit to better fit your classroom or homeschool needs. Simply delete the text and verbally give instructions or type in your own writing prompts.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Writing centers, stations, or rotations
- On days when you are short on time for a writing lesson
- On days where students have lost focus and you still want to squeeze some writing in
- When you want to take a break from a larger writing project, but need something engaging to fill the time
- In the special education classroom where too many words or images can overwhelm
- These also could work for Virtual Learning, eLearning, Distant Learning (or Distance Education), e-learning, Online Learning, or Remote Learning situations.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~