Your students will BEG for more writing when you use these engaging picture writing prompts. Simply project one of the 150 writing prompts and let your students respond in their writing notebooks or by using one of the included printable response sheet options.
You download a Zip file. Unzip the file to get all three files. Your first download is a PDF of the picture prompts. A second PDF contains the response sheets. And then you also get an EDITABLE PowerPoint file to change the words on the images to fit the needs of your students.
WHAT DO I GET WITH PURCHASE?
- 150 picture writing prompts with the following prompts:
- If…, what…
- Tell a story about…
- Tell the story of what happens next…
- EDITABLE options of the 150 images above in PowerPoint and another option compatible with Google Slides
- Four response cards in PDF format
HOW CAN WE I THESE IMAGES?
- During writing centers
- When learning about quotation marks
- On days when you’re short on time (but still want an engaging writing lesson!)
These work great in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade ELA classroom. They also work great for the special education classroom where you want less distractions and a simple focus on writing.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~