These EDITABLE egg puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade kids. Use them anytime during March or April to do review on ANY topic of your choosing – math, literacy, foreign language, vocabulary, science, and more. It’s great for Easter activities or as part of a science life cycle unit.
This puzzle is a PowerPoint download. Please only purchase if you have access to this program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easier egg puzzles (13 pieces each) with 18 problems
- Three harder egg puzzles (25 pieces each) with 34 addition facts 0-20
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A planning sheet so you can write out all 34 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts or terms
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a spring or Easter craftivity
- for a life cycle unit in science including eggs
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
You also get a NO PREP puzzle option. I use the Find/Replace function and change them from 1 A, 1 Q, 2 A, 2 Q, 3 A, 3 Q, etc.
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~