These editable heart puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade kids. Use them for a variety of custom puzzles – math, literacy, vocabulary, science, sight words, and more.
This puzzle is a Zip download containing two PowerPoint files. Please make sure you have this program before you purchase.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Two EDITABLE heart puzzles – the easier heart is 14 pieces with 19 problems and the harder puzzle is 24 pieces with 36 problems
- Two planning sheets so you can write out all 19 or 36 problems before you type them out
- NO PREP options of the puzzles above
- A puzzle mat for students who need extra support
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math or literacy centers
- Review of facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a heart craft for parents or family members (especially on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparents Day!
These work great with your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed. HOJOVDAYAD
There is a puzzle template with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~