Practice adding two digit numbers in a hands-on engaging way! These fun magic square puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all 2nd grade students.
⭐⭐⭐This download is part of a BUNDLE that is over 80% off❗ Click here to see the 2nd Grade Math Magic Square Puzzle BUNDLE. ❤️⏳
WHAT YOU GET:
- Eight PDF 3×3 Puzzles
- Four differentiated options of each puzzle above
- Digital options of all puzzles above (compatible with Google Slides)
- Puzzle Mat – great for the students who need additional support understanding the 3×3 square
- Editable rubric & exit slip in PowerPoint
- Puzzle #1 – Adding TWO two-digit numbers withOUT regrouping
- Puzzle #2 – Adding TWO two-digit numbers WITH regrouping
- Puzzles #3-5 – Adding THREE two-digit numbers withOUT regrouping
- Puzzle #6 – Adding FOUR two-digit numbers WITH regrouping
- Puzzles #7-8 – Adding FOUR two-digit numbers with AND without regrouping
All puzzles have a star in the upper left-hand corner to give students a starting point.
**Please look at the preview. Ask any questions you may have via the TpT Q&A tab.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers that make skill practice fun and engaging for second graders.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~