Here’s a little freebie I used during my first two years of teaching. Students will cut out the letters to Halloween, rearrange them to create new words, and write those words down on the lines provided.
I think this would be a fun way to mix up your Word Work station for the week of Halloween. Let me know your plans for this worksheet!
Looking for even more Halloween greatness? Check out these other awesome blog posts!
- FREE Differentiated Halloween Vocabulary Magic Square Puzzle (Grades K-6)
- FREE Halloween Character Traits activity (Grades 2-6)
- “BOO” your colleagues FREE printable (ALL staff! 🙂 )
- Random, fun Halloween ideas for all grade levels
- Frankenstein art
- Jack-O-Lantern art
- Halloween Basic Math Fact Cat Puzzles (Grades 1-4)