Social emotional learning is such an important piece of teaching, but it can often be challenging to find time for it. That’s why I created this download to help classroom teachers better maintain relationships with their students.
With these 205 conversation starters, you can have amazing discussions to learn more about your students.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A list of 205 conversation starters
- The same 205 conversation starters in a projectable format (to easily put one on the board a day for all students to see)
- The same 205 conversation starters in a four-to-a-page format
HOW CAN THESE BE USED?
- For Social Emotional Learning (SEL) in the classroom
- As morning work to get to know your students better
- As free writing assignments to build relationships
- For small groups of students to discuss in a safe place
- During centers, stations, or rotations to have one promoting emotional work
- And more!
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~