Use this ADDITION PRACTICE to master facts 0-10 and then move into facts 0-20. This way students get mastery in a fun, engaging, hands-on way!
These are great for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade students – in the general education classroom, homeschool, Title I, special education, and more! These printable puzzles are a great way to get some extra math practice.
WANT TO SAVE THE MOST MONEY? ☑️ Check out the ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION Tarsia Puzzle Bundle. At 80% off, it’s the best deal! GRAB IT HERE! ✅
These are great as a math craft activity at ANY time of the year. You can see in the thumbnails and preview the wide variety of animals and objects that can be made. Plus your imagination AND that of your students can make even more options!
With PRINT AND GO options – these are a perfect last minute download!
ABOUT THE PUZZLES:
- You get NINE different shapes (circle, square, oval, rectangle, hexagon, star, heart, triangle, and diamond)
- Each shape has FOUR options – two are 1-10 addition facts and two are 1-20 addition facts (all are different to practice a variety of adding math fact skills!)
- Print and go options of all 36 puzzles above
WHAT ELSE YOU GET:
- Puzzles mats for all nine shapes (for students who need more support in completing the puzzle with an outline)
- Examples of the math craftivity options these puzzles can create
Please note there are NO digital files, unlike many of my other puzzles.
MORE PUZZLE DETAILS –
- Fully Assembled Puzzle Sheet – Use this version if you are using paras or parent volunteers to prep the activity for students. Easy cut lines are used to save prep time. This sheet also doubles as your answer key.
- Print and Go Puzzle Pieces Sheet – Use this sheet to print the puzzle pieces for your students to cut apart and reassemble the image.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Math centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- any time you want a fun, hands-on math craftivity!
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~