These addition President George Washington puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime you want to celebrate President Washington or as part of a social studies lesson where you integrate addition facts 0-20 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easier PDF puzzles
- Three harder PDF puzzles
- No Prep PDF options of the puzzles above
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- digital or virtual learning options
- Review of adding facts 0-20
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- for Presidents Day
- to learn about George Washington during a social studies unit
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~