Building a Valentine’s Day Card is a fun activity that many children enjoy! And sometimes we want to get extra digital learning in – so this hands-on computer activity is a great way to combine the two!
This activity will work best with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students. But you could certainly use it with younger students who are more tech savvy OR extend the learning to use it with middle schoolers.
INTERESTED IN SAVING SOME MONEY! CHECK OUT THE YEAR-ROUND “BUILD YOUR OWN” BUNDLE HERE!!!
- 22 different Valentine’s Day slides – compatible with Google Drive
- Move-able pieces for each student to create their own Valentine’s Day Card Design
- Digital Tips
- Teaching Tips
- Things to keep in mind for those families that may not celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Reading and Writing extension activities
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- Small group activity
- Individual activity
- Whole group prize – add one piece for each correct answer to keep engagement up during video calls!
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Valentine’s Day party activity
- Fun family homework
- Complete it MULTIPLE times for different reasons (fun, as a writing activity, to go with a book, etc)
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY ENJOY
Have questions? Please ask them via my Q&A tab before purchasing. Thank you in advance for your interest!
Thanks for looking!