These 100th Day of School DIVISION math centers make it quick and easy for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade teachers to providing an engaging, hands-on game to meet the needs of your students on Day 100. Paper AND digital options available! These make a great last minute download with the no prep option!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easier PDF puzzles (15 pieces each) with 18 problems
- Three harder PDF puzzle options (25 pieces each) with 32 multiplication
- No Prep options of the six puzzles above
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubric options
WANT AN EDITABLE 100TH DAY OF SCHOOL PUZZLE? This download will let you create your OWN PUZZLE on ANY topic!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Distance learning via Google Slides puzzle options
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Review of dividing facts 0-12
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- 100th Day of School Math Centers
- Decor for a Day 100 bulletin board or hallway display
If you want a division puzzle you can use at ANY time of year, check out these Division Magic Square Puzzles!
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
• I bought this as a last minute hundredth day activity and I’m so glad I did! Upper grades gets forgotten with some of these school celebrations. This is a great way to incorporate it and keep it academic!
• I plan on using this all year long! Great for my early finishers.
• My students were working quietly the whole time!
• This is a great resource for upper grades! It is fun yet challenging! Thanks for sharing!
• I have purchased multiple of these types of puzzles from this seller. I love the practice it gives my students and it is something fun to do on our holidays.
There are six PDF puzzles included in this download. Plus you also get a NO PREP option of each of those puzzles. This means there are 12 total puzzle options! Choose which option works best for your students.
These puzzles help address CCSS 3.OA.C.7
The no prep puzzles are a great option if you want students to get some fine motor cutting practice and NOT know the final shape. These “cut out” sheets are meant to be given directly to the students to cut out and put together so they don’t know the shape. These will be more challenging. But they are no prep – just print and go!
Plus you also get a digital option where all six puzzles are available in Google Slides. Assign the page you want each student to have – perhaps via Google Classroom – and they can complete it virtually with no copying needed!
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Use these puzzles anytime you need some extra math practice. It’s a great way to bring more math into the 100th day of school in a different format. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
These puzzles are meant to be somewhat of a challenge – which is perfect to promote a growth mindset. Students will have to keep in mind the shape of the puzzle and persevere if the task seems challenging. Tell students to rotate the pieces around and analyze what they can do differently until they fit. This is where their critical thinking and 21st Century skills will come into play!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines (or simply print the NO PREP option) and you have instant 100th Day of School math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging. If you have some extra time, let your third, fourth, and fifth graders decorate the finished puzzle. These colored masterpieces can then be used as artwork for the classroom, to help decorate a bulletin board, or be hung in the hallway to add some festive art flair. (And no administrator complaints since it’s an academic activity!)
Answer key included! Correcting is easy when you use the original fully formed Lincoln to ensure all the words are in the correct order and the shape is fully created.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Click here to follow my store. You’ll receive updates when I post a new resource, throw a sale, and more!
Thanks for looking!