These division Abraham Lincoln puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them anytime you want to celebrate President Lincoln or as part of a social studies lesson where you integrate multiplication facts 0-12 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easier PDF puzzles
- Three harder PDF puzzles
- No Prep PDF options of the puzzles above
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- digital or virtual learning options
- Review of dividing facts 0-12
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- for Presidents Day
- to celebrate Abraham Lincoln during a Civil War unit
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~