These Father’s Day Math Activity Puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on games that meet the needs of all students. Use them to create a fun Father’s Day tie card or craft with an academic emphasis! They work great as activities, centers, stations, or games. With a no prep option – these are the perfect last minute resource for your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three tie PDF puzzle options (18 pieces each) with 25 division problems for facts 0-12
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all three puzzles
- No Prep PDF options of the three puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance learning via Google Slides puzzle options
- Review of dividing basic facts
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- a Father’s Day tie craft or card
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~