This editable United States History ABC Book is a great activity for upper elementary or middle school students in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade to showcase what they know about American History.
All of these sheets will be given to you in a zip file containing both Word and PDF format so you can edit the Word document them to fit your needs. That makes this resource fully editable!
WHAT YOU GET:
- requirements of the project (1 page)
- grading rubric (1 page)
- timeline for student to understand the deadlines (1 page)
- letter to send home to parents (one simply informing them & another where the parent/guardian must sign off on the project) (2 pages)
- checklist for the teacher to keep track of how far into the project students are (1 page)
- blank template of the 26 letters to use if desired (27 pages)
HOW CAN I USE THIS DOWNLOAD?
- Individual project where students do all 26 letters on their own
- Partner activity
- Group projects – assign each students 1+ letters
- End of unit or end of year review
If you want to see what this project looked like in my classroom, check out.
This is great for upper elementary or middle school students.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~