These Equivalent Fractions Puzzles are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary 3rd grade students!
These Equivalent Fractions puzzles help students practice matching two equivalent fractions. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Five PDF puzzles (Look at the preview to see how each puzzle gets increasingly harder to allow for differentiation.)
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- Five Digital Puzzles
- FOUR versions of the digital puzzle above
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
Here are the puzzles you receive –
- denominators of 12 or lower, up to 18
- denominators of 12-24, up to 24
- denominators of 25-50, up to 50
- denominators of 51-80, up to 80
- denominators of 81-144, up to 144
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~