These Evaluating Expressions Magic Square Puzzles are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice.
Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary 5th grade students in the classroom or at home!
These evaluating expressions puzzles help students practice matching the problem with solution.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four PDF puzzles
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- Four Digital Puzzles
- FOUR versions of the digital puzzles above
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
- Puzzle #1 -2-step, add or subtract and multiply
- Puzzle #2 – 2-step, add or subtract and divide
- Puzzle #3 – 3-step, mixed operations
- Puzzle #4 – 4-step, all operations
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.