This IRREGULAR PLURAL NOUNS pumpkin puzzle is loved by 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade kids. Use them during the fall months, Halloween, or Thanksgiving to practice literacy skills.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One irregular plural nouns PDF puzzle (19 pieces) with 29 different singular nouns to match to its pair – one easy version where the words face the same direction and a harder option were the words face each other
- No Prep PDF options of the puzzles above
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all puzzles
- Three puzzle mats (for students who need extra support)
- Three writing prompt pages
- Two editable rubric options
- a page with writing prompt options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Literacy centers
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving Craftivity
These work great with your second, third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~