Let students show what they’ve learned about Napoleon Bonaparte and the French Revolution. Middle or high school students create a book for elementary students to read.
This works for project based learning, assessment, or review. It can be used in a distance learning environment or homeschool.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Example book pages
- Student direction pages
- Student book page options
The student direction pages, rubric, and example book writing are all editable, so you can modify them to best fit the needs of your students.
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- As part of a lesson on Napoleon Bonaparte
- During a unit on the French Revolution
- As a review or assessment
- During a short week or another time when you want to get out of your textbook
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Andrew & HoJo~