My students – lower and upper elementary – loved watching the polar express in my classroom each year. This year the activities may look at a bit different, but that’s where the idea for this DIGITAL Hot Cocoa Mug was created!
This activity will work best with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students. But you could certainly use it with younger students who are more tech savvy OR extend the learning to use it with middle schoolers.
Please look at the PDF preview the video to see exactly what you are receiving with purchase.
INTERESTED IN SAVING SOME MONEY! CHECK OUT THE CHRISTMAS/WINTER “BUILD YOUR OWN” DIGITAL BUNDLE HERE!!!
- 32 different mug slides – compatible with Google Drive
- Move-able pieces for each student to create their own mug
- Digital Tips
- Teaching Tips
- Things to keep in mind for those families that may not celebrate Christmas
- Reading and Writing extension activities
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- Small group activity
- Individual activity
- Whole group prize – add one piece for each correct answer to keep engagement up during video calls!
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Christmas or winter party activity
- Fun family homework
- Complete it MULTIPLE times for different reasons (fun, as a writing activity, to go with a book, etc)
Have questions? Please ask them via my Q&A tab before purchasing. Thank you in advance for your interest!
Thanks for looking!