Abraham Lincoln was one of our greatest Presidents, and on President’s Day, we celebrate his birthday (along with the birthday of George Washington). Kids love to learn how Abraham Lincoln led our country through the Civil War and tried to keep the country together.
If you’re on the lookout for some great Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day activities – I’ve got some great ideas for you! This blog post will share some great books about Abraham Lincoln, bulletin board ideas, plus math activities that you can do with your elementary students!
This post contains affiliate links. This means I make a small commission at NO EXTRA CHARGE to you when you purchase through my links. Thank you for supporting my family and me! You can read my entire disclosure statement here.
Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day Math Fun
Let’s start off with some great Abraham Lincoln math resources. Even basic math facts can be challenging to learn, and every elementary teacher and parent knows that it takes work and practice. These Abraham Lincoln Presidents’ Day puzzles are the wonderful (and fun!) way to practice! There are different types to choose from, enabling you to challenge your higher students while allowing your other kids to practice at their appropriate level as well.
Various Abraham Lincoln activities are available below. Click on the one/s that are most appropriate for your students. Please note that there are DIFFERENTIATED options of each puzzle.
|Buy it now!||Buy it now!|
Make Your Own Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day Activities with an EDITABLE Option
Not currently teaching the math concepts above? No worries! You can grab this editable Abraham Lincoln puzzle to make a puzzle on any topic of your choosing. There are two differentiated options to best fit your students’ needs!
What Teachers Are Saying About Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day Activities
People who have bought my Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day activities have said:
- My third graders LOVED your multiplication puzzles this year! I loved the added challenge of trying to figure out WHO they were putting together in this puzzle!
- The students love these math puzzles.
- Great activity! My students loved it! 🙂
- Great filler after a three day weekend to get their brains back on track!
Also Great for Decor!
And I’m sure you can imagine that these finished Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day puzzles make GREAT bulletin boards, doorway decorations, or even hallways displays! Students can cut out and complete their puzzles, then they may color them. The finished displays look amazing! (Plus, no administrator can complain about them not being academic because of the work involved to put them together!)
Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day Books
If you are looking for some great book choices for your students, the following Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day books should be a big help!
- Picture Books
- I Am Abraham Lincoln (Ordinary People Change The World)
- Abe Lincoln: The Boy Who Loved Books
- My Little Golden Book About Abraham Lincoln
- A Picture Book of Abraham Lincoln (Picture Book Biography)
- Abe’s Honest Words: The Life of Abraham Lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln, 75th Anniversary Edition
- Abe Lincoln’s Hat (Step Into Reading)
- Looking at Lincoln
- Where’s Your Hat, Abe Lincoln? (Young Historians)
- Abraham Lincoln For Kids: Abraham Lincoln Biography For Kids
- Chapter Books
- Who Was Abraham Lincoln?
- National Geographic Readers: Abraham Lincoln
- DK Biography Abraham Lincoln: A Photographic Story of a Life
- Abraham Lincoln For Kids: His Life and Times With 21 Activities (For Kids Series)
- Abe Lincoln at Last! (Magic Tree House Merlin Mission Book 19)
- DK Readers L3: Abraham Lincoln: Lawyer, Leader, Legend
- Abraham Lincoln: 65 Fascinating Facts For Kids (Volume 3)
- Abraham Lincoln, Pro Wrestler (Time Twisters)
- Picture Books
With these fun and challenging Abraham Lincoln Presidents Day activities, students will be reminded of one of our greatest presidents as they practice their math and reading skills. Happy Presidents Day! (Click here to see your George Washington activities and ideas!)
Still not sure about my President Lincoln Presidents Day activities? No worries!
Click here or on the image below to grab your FREE circle puzzles. Then you’ll see if these puzzles are a good fit for your students. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division options are included in this freebie.
Leave a Reply