Engaging, hands-on, and FUN! This bundle of 1st Grade literacy centers is a great alternative to boring worksheets! Use them with your first graders in the homeschool OR classroom to instill critical thinking into your literacy lessons.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1st Grade Sight Words (25 puzzles) *#^
- S Blend Words (2 puzzles)**^
- L Blend Words (2 puzzles)**^
- R Blend Words (2 puzzles)**^
- AR & AKE Words (1 puzzle)**^
- NK Ending Words (1 puzzle)**^
- Double Ending Consonants F L S (1 puzzle)**^
- Medial A CVC Words (3 puzzles)**^
- CVCC Words (3 puzzles)**^
- CCVC Words (2 puzzles)**^
- Blends & Digraphs (4 puzzles)**^
- Ending Blends & Digraphs (4 puzzles)**^
- Short Vowel Words Mixed Review (2 puzzles)**^
*PDF printables with four options of each
**PDF printables with two options of each
# 2×2 square options
^ 3×3 square options
Please note there are NO digital options for these puzzles. I did not feel this was best practice for our 1st grade learners.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- ELA or literacy centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~