Let your 1st grade students master sight words with these hands-on First Grade sight word games.
You get TWENTY 2×2 puzzles and FIVE 3×3 puzzles.
The 2×2 puzzles have students match four sight words and the 3×3 puzzles have them match nine.
Words included are – after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
***Please note these puzzles DO NOT have digital options like many of my other puzzles.***
WHAT YOU GET:
- Twenty 2×2 first grade sight word puzzles
- Five 3×3 first grade sight word puzzles
- FOUR differentiated options for each puzzle above
- Two puzzle mats (one 2×2 and one 3×3)
- Two editable center rubrics & one editable exit slip
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a sight word review activity
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~