Let your preschool, Kinder, or 1st grade students master sight words with these hands-on pre-primer sight word games. You get ten 2×2 puzzles and three 3×3 puzzles.
The 2×2 puzzles have students match four sight words and the 3×3 puzzles have them match nine.
Words included are – a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Check out the preview file. You will not be able to print it, but you will see exactly what puzzles you are receiving.
***Please note these puzzles DO NOT have digital options like many of my other puzzles.***
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ten 2×2 pre-primer sight word puzzles
- Three 3×3 pre-primer sight word puzzles
- FOUR differentiated options for each puzzle above
- Two puzzle mats (one 2×2 and one 3×3)
- Two editable center rubrics & one editable exit slip
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a sight word review activity
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~