Engaging, hands-on, and FUN! This bundle of Kindergarten literacy centers is a great alternative to boring worksheets! Use them with your Kinders in the homeschool OR classroom to instill critical thinking into your literacy lessons.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pre-Primer Sight Words (13 puzzles)*#^
- Kindergarten Sight Words (18 puzzles)*#^
- Letter Recognition (10 puzzles)**^
- What Letter Comes First? (4 puzzles)**^
- What Letter Comes Between? (4 puzzles)**^
- What Letter Comes Last? (4 puzzles)**^
- AR & AKE Words (1 puzzle)**^
- CK Words (1 puzzle)**^
- Double Consonants F, L, S (1 puzzle)**^
- Medial A CVC Words (3 puzzles)**^
- Beginning Sounds (6 puzzles with three options of each)^
- Short Vowel Words – Mixed Review (2 puzzles)**^
- Short Vowel Words – Separate Vowels (5 puzzles)**^
- CVCE Words (1 puzzle)**^
- CVCC Words (3 puzzles)**^
- CCVC Words (2 puzzles)*^
- Rhyming Words (3 puzzles)*^
*PDF printables with four options of each
**PDF printables with two options of each
# 2×2 square options
^ 3×3 square options
Please note there are NO digital options for these puzzles. I did not feel this was best practice for our Kinder learners.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- ELA or literacy centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~