These What Letter Comes Between? magic square puzzles are great for preschool or Kindergarten kids.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four puzzles
- Two differentiated versions of each puzzle – one with letters around the outside and one without
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC LETTERS IN EACH PUZZLE:
- Puzzle 1 – practice “what letter comes next” with lowercase letters a-n
- Puzzle 2 – practice “what letter comes next” with lowercase letters m-z
- Puzzle 3 – practice “what letter comes next” with uppercase letters a-n
- Puzzle 4 – practice “what letter comes next” with uppercase letters m-z
Each of the four Magic Square Puzzles in this product will have students determine which letter comes before two others. For example, for __ b c the answer would be a. The first two puzzles are lowercase and the last two puzzles are uppercase.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Literacy centers
- Partner or independent work
- Fast finishers activity
These work great with preK or Kinders in the classroom or homeschool.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~