These Letters Magic Square Puzzles Literacy Center Games make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students!
Ready to practice letters? Included with this bundle are three of my Letter Magic Square Puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- What Letter Comes Before? – 4 puzzles (two variations of each included)
- What Letter Comes Between? – 4 puzzles (two variations of each included)
- What Letter Comes After? – 4 puzzles (two variations of each included)
There are 12 puzzles included in this bundle download, but since there are two different versions of each puzzle (one with letters around the outside and one without), you’re actually getting 24 puzzles!
Normally these items are $7.50 when you buy them each separately, but when you buy this bundle of all three you save!
- Click here to see the “What Letter Comes Before?” product description.
- Click here to see the “What Letter Comes Between?” product description.
- Click here to see the “What Letter Comes Next?” product description.
Still not sure how Magic Squares work? Check out this blog post!
Love Magic Square Puzzles? You can find even more in my store!
Magic Square Puzzles are great for centers, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), and critical thinking skills. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from Magic Square Puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!