Let your Kindergarten students master sight words with these hands-on Kindergarten sight word games. You get 13 2×2 puzzles and five 3×3 puzzles.
The 2×2 puzzles have students match four sight words and the 3×3 puzzles have them match nine.
Words included are – all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
***Please note these puzzles DO NOT have digital options like many of my other puzzles.***
WHAT YOU GET:
- Thirteen 2×2 Kindergarten sight word puzzles
- Five 3×3 Kindergarten sight word puzzles
- FOUR differentiated PDF options for each puzzle above
- Two puzzle mats (one 2×2 and one 3×3)
- Two editable center rubrics & one editable exit slip
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a sight word review activity
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~