These recycling puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them for Earth Day or a recycling unit in science to practice basic math facts 0-20.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzle. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three recycling puzzles (13 pieces each) with 23 addition facts 0-20
- No prep options of all three puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of adding facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as an Earth Day Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement for a science lesson on recycling
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~