Build a Christmas tree with this engaging DIGITAL Google Slides download. Great for FUN that week before winter break, behavior management (add a piece to the tree each time you “catch” them being good), adding to a writing assignment, and more!
This activity will work best with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students. But you could certainly use it with younger students who are more tech savvy OR extend the learning to use it with middle schoolers.
INTERESTED IN SAVING SOME MONEY! CHECK OUT THE YEAR-ROUND “BUILD YOUR OWN” BUNDLE HERE!!!
- 32 different Christmas tree slides – compatible with Google Drive
- Move-able pieces for each student to create their own Christmas Tree
- Digital Tips
- Teaching Tips
- Things to keep in mind for those families that may not celebrate Christmas
- Reading and Writing extension activities
HOW CAN THIS DOWNLOAD BE USED?
- Small group activity
- Individual activity
- Whole group prize – add one piece for each correct answer to keep engagement up during video calls!
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Christmas or winter party activity
- Fun family homework
- Complete it MULTIPLE times for different reasons (fun, as a writing activity, to go with a book, etc)
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~