These letter A-Z DIVISION puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on games that meet the needs of all students. They work great as activities, centers, stations, or games. With a no prep option – these are the perfect last minute resource for your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 26 puzzles (letters A-Z) for mixed division facts 0-12
- No Prep options of the 26 puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Review of dividing fluency facts 0-20
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- as the letters for bulletin boards (2nd Grade – Room 13 – Etc)
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~